12 February 2011

Ruffian AW 2011



Yesterday was crazy. Already dreading having to be at The Lincoln Center by 9:30am, I soon realised that it was infact 9:00am and that I had to run there like it was nobody's business.
Once I sat down all was well and I could finally relax. The collection was entitled "Tuxedo Park" which from the very beginning caught my eye since I absolutely love menswear. It's always very hit or miss when designers try and incorporate masculinity into their pieces but I think Ruffian pulled it off quite well (some of the fabrics, i will not lie, could have been better).
Siri Tollerød opened in a gorgeous high waisted very feminine take on the traditional tuxedo and the collection morphed into what I would imagine a party at the Ritz would be in the 1920's. Very elegant.

1 comment:

  1. loved loved loved
    exquisiteness all around
    the looks you choose are my fave too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...