6 January 2011

Outfit Post: Atmosphere



Top photo: Falexander Wang sunglasses, Sheer H&M Shirt, Vintage Boot Chain As Necklace, Twentyten Skunk Skull Necklace, Triangle Necklace
Bottom Photos: 80s Purple Sunglasses,Vintage Matador-style Jacket, Kaylee Tankus Dress, Topshop leggings


I'll be the first to admit, I'm not one for having my picture taken. About 95% of the time a camera is pointed my way the photograph will be of my hand. I feel as though I owe you guys some photos though, since all I do is post editorials and music videos.

So, this is the best I can do for a "outfit" post and my camera is awful in low light so thats why the photos are grainy as hell.

9 comments:

  1. I've never really gotten to see your stye until now. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great photos- I wanna see more! Love the title too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love. more outfit posts please!

    xoxo
    Natasha
    http://chiccurve.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I demand more outfit photos now!

    I almost bought those 80s Purple glasses yesterday too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found your blog through goth reform school. Really like your work.

    SOCAL CITIZENS
    www.socalcitizens.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn you. You have the Twenty Ten Skunk necklace. I am hoping to get the Twenty Ten nail skirt which is a fortune.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the comments guys (:

    Nancy: For the price they're bitchin IRL. A bit on the flimsy side but you should def buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you remind me of Romy from the XX... and that's a compliment of course!

    ReplyDelete
  9. actually I love grainy photos...sometimes they are much more interesting than the glossy ones
    and if they are grainy and black and white I absolutely love them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...