19 February 2011

The Row AW 2011




Having grown up watching Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen I have to say that I am incapable of hating them. While their ventures into the world of Wal-Mart fashion hasn't exactly been stellar, The Row (named after London's Saville Row) has proven to be one of the frontrunners in fashion today.
I'm amazed at the effortless elegance their pieces have; perfect tailoring, luxe fabrics and fur hats to die for. The fact they haven't caved in and continue to use fur despite all the scrutiny, makes me appreciate them that much more.

Definitely one of my favourite Autumn/Winter 2011 collections so far.

I arrived back in Toronto this morning and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who was a part of this week. I met and ran into so many great people and I can't wait for SS 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...