6 February 2011

Day of the Lords


Slow and Steady Wins the Race Sunglasses, Culte de Laissez Faire Jacket

I decided to have a little fun today and bust out my Slow and Steady Wins the Race sunglasses I bought on one of my first trips to New York all those years ago.
I admit, I've become a bit of a coward when it comes to wearing them because they're so extravagant but I promise to let them see the light more often. One should never be ashamed of wearing anything.
The lipstick is Makeup Forever, Chelsey and I bought it for our grand dinner at Pastis back in September. Sadly (thankfully?) it hasn't seen much of anything either.

Edit: Lol the last photo makes it look like I put makeup on to look paler, I can assure you I didn't. I'm naturally as pale as a cancer patient.

1 comment:

  1. DIED!
    adore you
    u look like a doll i wish i had!

    perfect shades+lips+collar-

    ADORED..
    SWEETHEART the wood cross necklaces are from a local store in Barcelona

    and the other necklaces r from a flea market and a vintage store there.

    my aunt knows i love this kind of stuff!

    but..i think they're really easy to DIY!

    love u

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...