28 January 2011

Obscure Alternatives Mix 3

I've gotten over a thousand downloads for my previous two mixes so I'm happy to present you guys with a third! I hope you enjoy it! I'm all about discovering new bands/songs so recommend me some of your favourite music!




1. The Horrors - Whole New Way
2. Rowland S. Howard - Dead Radio
3. Sneaker Pimps - 6 Underground
4. Suede - My Dark Star
5. Peter Murphy - Low Room
6. The Passions - I'm In Love With A German Filmstar
7. New Order - Ecstasy
8. Section 25 - Human Puppets
9. Lydia Lunch + Rowland S. Howard - Some Velvet Morning
10. Joy Division - Komakino
11. John Cooper Clarke - Evidently Chicken Town
12. SPK - Mekano
13. Crime & The City Solution - Hey Sinkiller
14. The Jesus & Mary Chain - Happy When It Rains
15. Depeche Mode - Strangelove

MEGAUPLOAD | Rapidshare Coming Soon

6 comments:

  1. This is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have just made my sunday afternoon, thank youuuuuu x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH! I love "I'm In Love With a German Film Star"! First day I heard it, i literally had it on repeat ALL DAY. lol. My neighbors hate me now. lmfao.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...