25 September 2010

Daniella Kallmeyer SS 2011

The moment I walked into the Crystal Room at the Empire I was amazed at not only the room but how perfectly Daniella Kallmeyer's collection fit with it. Spring/Summer 2011 dubbed "Poor Little Rich Girl " is inspired by the luxurious lifestyle of someone who spends their summers on a yacht in the South of France with not a care in the world.
The sophisticated silhouettes are kept young and fresh with sheer paneling, leather and the occasional pop of colour. One look that absolutely made me melt was the black perforated jacket and silk illusion skirt (and the knuckle ring is to.die.for.), I must have stood in front of that damn jacket for at least 5 minutes imagining all the different scenarios in which I could wear it (I've decided I would just become a never-nude with it).
The minimal jewellery (all done by Ms. Kallmeyer as well) gave the perfect touch of luxe to the outfits with the rose gold glimmering in the light.

I can't wait to see FW 2011.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...